Hard Reset ALCATEL 1S. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALCATEL 1S. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALCATEL 1S?
- At first switch off the mobile by holding the Power button for a short while.
- In the second step start pushing Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- Let go of the Power key when the ALCATEL logo pops up.
- Release Volume Up when Recovery Mode appears.
- In this mode select “English”. Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that choose “wipe data/factory reset” from the menu and click the Power key.
- Now select “Yes” by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- At the end choose “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
- Success! Through this option all data including photos, musics, etc. will be deleted.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALCATEL 1S Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALCATEL 1S device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.