Hard Reset ALCATEL 1C. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALCATEL 1C. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALCATEL 1C?
- In the first step turn off the device by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release all buttons when the ALCATEL logo appears.
- When the Android Robot image pops up hold down Volume Up and after 2 seconds press the Power button once.
- After that select “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume buttons and click the Power key once.
- Now choose “Yes” and confirm by using the Power button.
- At the end select “reboot system now” by using the Power key.
- Good job!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALCATEL 1C Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALCATEL 1C device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.