Hard Reset ALCATEL 1. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALCATEL 1. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALCATEL 1?
- At first switch off ALCATEL 1 by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- Let go of all keys when the ALCATEL logo pops up.
- If the Android Robot image appears push Volume Up and after 2 seconds click the Power button once.
- Then choose “wipe data/factory reset”. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- In this mode select “Yes” from the menu and click the Power key once.
- Finally choose “reboot system now” with the Power button.
- Well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALCATEL 1 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALCATEL 1 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.