Hard Reset AKAI iLike X5 Metal. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AKAI iLike X5 Metal. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AKAI iLike X5 Metal?
- If you have a need to Hard reset you phone, start by holding the Power key and select power off.
- When you phone shuts off, hold the Power key + Volume Up together till you see the iLike logo.
- Afterwards you will be take to the Recovery mode. Using Volume keys to navigate and Power key to confirm, choose Wipe data/factory reset.
- Confirm this by selecting Yes.
- Tremendous job! Once the process is finished you will be greated by android setup screen.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AKAI iLike X5 Metal Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AKAI iLike X5 Metal device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.