Hard Reset AKAI 6610 TOUCH. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AKAI 6610 TOUCH. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AKAI 6610 TOUCH?
- In order to switch on the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards from the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Then tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- In order to begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- That’s all. The hard reset has just been completed
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button to switch on the device
- In the next step tap the following code in your phone: *2767*3855#
- You should see information about resetting your phone.
- Wait to comple the whole process.
- Well done! Tha hard reset has just been performed.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AKAI 6610 TOUCH Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AKAI 6610 TOUCH device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.