Hard Reset AISHUO T901SB. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AISHUO T901SB. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AISHUO T901SB?
- On the very beginning you have to turn your device off, so hold down the Power key for about 5-10 seconds.
- Then hold down the Power key and the Volume Up button together. Release all keys when the Android logo image will appear.
- Now, when you are in the Recovery Mode menu scroll down by using Volume buttons and choose “wipe data/factory reset” by pushing the Power key.
- When the next list of options will appear, choose “Yes”.
- When the menu will Recovery mode menu will appear again you have to choose “reboot system now” to end the operation.
- Well done! Now you device is unlocked and has no data on it.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AISHUO T901SB Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AISHUO T901SB device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.