Hard Reset AISHUO T8. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AISHUO T8. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AISHUO T8?
- On the beginning hold down the Power key to switch off your device.
- Then hold down the Power key and Volume Up button at the same time, you can release all keys when the Android logo image will appear.
- Now, when you are in the Recovery Mode menu, scroll down to “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume buttons and choose it by clicking the Power button.
- In the next list of options choose “Yes”.
- When the menu will appear again choose “reboot system now“.
- Great! The hard reset operation had been perfomed successfully!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AISHUO T8 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AISHUO T8 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.