Hard Reset AISHUO R701. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AISHUO R701. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AISHUO R701?
- In the first step, you have to switch off your device, so hold down the Power key for awhile.
- When your device will shut down, hold down the Power key and Volume Up buttons together. You can release all keys when you see the Android logo icon.
- Now, when you are in the Recovery mode menu you should go down by using Volume buttons and choose “wipe data/factory reset” by pushing down the Power key.
- In the next list of options choose “Yes” to confirm the whole operation.
- When the menu will appear again you have to choose “reboot system now” to end the operation.
- Excellent! The hard reset operation had been perfomed successfully! Now you can use your mobile with default configuration.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AISHUO R701 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AISHUO R701 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.