Hard Reset AIRIS PhonePad 83G. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AIRIS PhonePad 83G. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AIRIS PhonePad 83G?
- Firstly, switch off your device by long pressing the Power key.
- Afterwards, when your AIRIS PhonePad 83G is completely shut down hold the Power key and the Volume Up button together till you see the AIRIS logo image.
- Now you should be in the Recovery Mode menu, navigate yourself down by using Volume buttons and choose “wipe data/factory reset” by pushing the Power key.
- To accept the whole operation you have to click “Yes”.
- Then, when the menu will appear again choose “reboot system now” and push Power key to end the process.
- Good Job! You just erase all information from your phone.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AIRIS PhonePad 83G Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AIRIS PhonePad 83G device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.