Hard Reset AIRIS OnePAD 900×2. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AIRIS OnePAD 900×2. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AIRIS OnePAD 900×2?
- Begin by switching off your device. Just hold down the Power key till the phone will completely shut down.
- Afterwards, press and hold Power and Volume Up buttons together till you see the AIRIS logo image.
- Now, when you are in the Recovery Mode menu scroll down by using Volume buttons and choose “wipe data/factory reset” by pressing the Power key.
- Then, you have to confirm this operation by clicking “Yes”.
- When the Recovery mode menu will appear again you have to choose “reboot system now” to end the operation.
- Done! The hard reset operation had been perfomed successfully! All your personal data has been deleted.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AIRIS OnePAD 900×2 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AIRIS OnePAD 900×2 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.