Hard Reset AIRIS OnePad 90. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AIRIS OnePad 90. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AIRIS OnePad 90?
- First of all, you have to switch off your device, so hold down the Power key for about 5-10 seconds.
- Then, when your device is shut down press and hold Power + Volume Up buttons for a couple seconds. Release all keys when the AIRIS logo image will appear.
- Now you should be in the Recovery Mode menu, go down by using Volume keys and choose “wipe data/factory reset” by pushing the Power key.
- To accept the whole operation you have to choose “Yes”.
- When the menu will appear again, choose “reboot system now” to end the process.
- Good Job! The hard reset operation had been perfomed successfully! Now you can use your mobile with default configuration.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AIRIS OnePad 90 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AIRIS OnePad 90 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.