Hard Reset AIRIS OnePAD 740. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AIRIS OnePAD 740. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AIRIS OnePAD 740?
- Firstly, make sure that your device is shut down. If it is still activated hold down the Power key to switch off your device.
- Then, when your device is completely shut down hold down Power + Volume Up buttons together, you can release all keys when you see the AIRIS logo image.
- Now the Recovery Mode menu should appear. Scroll down by using Volume buttons and find “wipe data/factory reset” and click on it pushing the Power key.
- In the next list of options you have to choose “Yes” to complete the whole operation.
- When the Recovery Mode menu will appear again, choose “reboot system now” to end the operation.
- Excellent! The hard reset operation had been perfomed successfully! Now you device is unlocked and has no data on it.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AIRIS OnePAD 740 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AIRIS OnePAD 740 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.