Hard Reset AIRIS OnePAD 717. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AIRIS OnePAD 717. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AIRIS OnePAD 717?
- On the very beginning you have to switch off your device by long pressing the Power key.
- Afterwards, hold down Power key and Volume Up buttons at the same time, you can release all keys when you see the AIRIS logo icon.
- Now, when you are in the Recovery Mode menu, you have to go down using Volume buttons and find “wipe data/factory reset“, then click on it by pushing the Power key.
- On the next page of the menu you should find and click on “Yes”.
- When the Recovery mode menu will appear again, choose “reboot system now” to finish the operation.
- Good Job! The hard reset operation had been perfomed successfully!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AIRIS OnePAD 717 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AIRIS OnePAD 717 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.