Hard Reset AIRIS OnePAD 715. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AIRIS OnePAD 715. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AIRIS OnePAD 715?
- Begin by switching off your device by holding down the Power key.
- Then hold down Power + Volume Up keys, release all buttons when you see the AIRIS logo icon.
- Now you should be in the Recovery Mode menu. Go down by using Volume buttons and choose “wipe data/factory reset” by pushing the Power key.
- Then, swipe down and choose “Yes” to confirm the operation.
- When the menu will appear again, choose “reboot system now” to end the operation.
- Bravo! You have perfomed the hard reset operation successfully!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AIRIS OnePAD 715 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AIRIS OnePAD 715 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.