Hard Reset AIRIS OnePAD 1100×4. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AIRIS OnePAD 1100×4. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AIRIS OnePAD 1100×4?
- On the beginning, you have to hold down the Power key to switch off your device.
- Now, hold down together Power and Volume Up buttons, release all buttons when the AIRIS logo image will appear.
- Now you should be in the Recovery Mode menu, go down by pushing Volume buttons and choose “wipe data/factory reset” by pressing the Power key.
- Then, scroll down and choose “Yes” to confirm the operation.
- When the menu appears again, you have to end the operation by choosing “reboot system now” option.
- Good Job! The hard reset operation had been perfomed successfully! Now your device is unlocked and has no data on it.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AIRIS OnePAD 1100×4 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AIRIS OnePAD 1100×4 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.