Hard Reset AIRIS OnePAD 1100×2. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AIRIS OnePAD 1100×2. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AIRIS OnePAD 1100×2?
- On the beginning, you have to hold down the Power key to switch off your device.
- Then, push and hold Power + Volume Up buttons together till you see the AIRIS logo image.
- Now the Recovery mode menu should appear, go down by using Volume Buttons and choose “wipe data/factory reset” by pushing down the Power key.
- In the next page of menu you have to choose “Yes” to confirm the operation.
- Wait till the menu will appear one more time and choose “reboot system now”.
- Bravo! The hard reset operation had been perfomed successfully!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AIRIS OnePAD 1100×2 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AIRIS OnePAD 1100×2 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.