Hard Reset AIRFONE AF-222 DUO. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AIRFONE AF-222 DUO. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AIRFONE AF-222 DUO?
- In order to perform Full Reset, press and hold the Power button until you can see the logo.
- Next, open the Application menu by tapping on the Central key and go to the Settings app.
- After that, open the Restore factory settings option down on the list.
- At this point, input the 1234 or 1111, 0000, 1122 code and tap on the Central key to confirm.
- Excellent! Now you know how to perform Hard Reset and reset your AIRFONE AF-222 DUO to the factory state.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AIRFONE AF-222 DUO Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AIRFONE AF-222 DUO device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.