Hard Reset AIRFONE AF-212. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AIRFONE AF-212. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AIRFONE AF-212?
- At the beginning, to perform Hard Reset, press and hold the Power button for a while.
- Once you can see the home screen, tap on the Central key and go to the Settings app.
- There you will have to choose the Restore factory settings option.
- Next, input one of the standard passwords, which are 1111, 1122, 0000, 1234. Find the one that suits and tap on the Central key.
- Perfect! Now you know how to perform Hard Reset on AIRFONE AF-212.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AIRFONE AF-212 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AIRFONE AF-212 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.