Hard Reset AIRFONE AF-165. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AIRFONE AF-165. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AIRFONE AF-165?
- In order to perform Hard Reset, press and hold the Power key for a while and then release once the logo appears on your screen.
- Open the App menu, tapping on the Central key and then go to the Settings app from here.
- At this point, you will have to scroll down to the Restore factory setting option, placed at the bottom.
- Input one of the standard codes: 1111,1122, 0000, 1234 and press Ok.
- Good job! You’ve managed to reset your AIRFONE AF-165 to the factory state.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AIRFONE AF-165 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AIRFONE AF-165 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.