Hard Reset AIRFONE AF-155. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AIRFONE AF-155. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AIRFONE AF-155?
- The easiest way to perform Hard Reset begins by powering on your phone.
- Once you can see the home screen, open the Application menu, tapping on the Central button.
- After that, open the Settings application and go to the Restore factory settings option down on the list.
- Input the 1234 or, 1111, 1122, 0000 or any other default code that will fit and tap on the Central key to confirm.
- Perfect! Now you know how to Hard Reset your AIRFONE AF-155.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AIRFONE AF-155 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AIRFONE AF-155 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.