Hard Reset AINOL Novo 7 Elf II. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AINOL Novo 7 Elf II. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AINOL Novo 7 Elf II?
- At the beginning, switch off your device by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold the Volume Down + Power button.
- Release held keys as soon as you see a new menu on your screen.
- From the menu choose “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” by using the Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap “yes” when asked to confirm the operation.
- Press Power button to enter option “reboot system now”.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AINOL Novo 7 Elf II Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AINOL Novo 7 Elf II device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.