Hard Reset AIGO X82. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AIGO X82. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AIGO X82?
- Firstly you need to press the Power key to deactivate your phone.
- Then press and hold the Power key simultaneously with Volume Up.
- When you will be in the recovery, choose “wipe data/factory reset” and confirm all choosing “yes–delete all user data”.
- Great! Your device is ready to use!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AIGO X82 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AIGO X82 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.