Hard Reset AIGO N10. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AIGO N10. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AIGO N10?
- Firstly you need to press Power key to deactivate your tablet.
- Then simultaneously press Power + Up to enter into recovery mode.
- Then you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset”.
- Afterward, you have to choose “yes—delete all user data“.
- Afterward, you need to choose “reboot system now”.
- Nice! Your system is rebooted.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AIGO N10 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AIGO N10 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.