Hard Reset AIGO M80D. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AIGO M80D. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AIGO M80D?
- Firstly you have to press the Power key to begin.
- Then you have to disable your device completely.
- Afterward, hold down together Power key and Volume down.
- After that, you need to choose “wipe data/factory reset”
- Now choose “yes–delete all user data”.
- Nice! Your phone is restored to default.
- Firstly of all, you have to press and hold the Power rocker to make your device enabled.
- Afterward, you need to open Settings and choose Backup&reset.
- In the following menu, you have to choose the Factory settings reset.
- Then you need to confirm your decision choosing Reset settings and Erase everything.
- Nice! Your device is successfully restored!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AIGO M80D Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AIGO M80D device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.