Hard Reset AIGO M808. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AIGO M808. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AIGO M808?
- Firstly you have to press the Power and switch down your phone.
- You need to press together Power key and Volume Up to enter into recovery mode.
- If you will see the android robot without the menu, repeat the last action.
- Then you will need to choose “wipe system/factory reset” item using Volume buttons to move, and Power rocker to select something.
- Then select “yes–delete all my user data”.
- Nice! Choose “reboot system now” and enjoy your cleaned system.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AIGO M808 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AIGO M808 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.