Hard Reset AIGO M718. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AIGO M718. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AIGO M718?
- At the very beginning, you have to press the Power key to disable your device.
- After a while, you need to press and hold the Power key and the Volume up together.
- Great! This combination of keys will leads you into recovery mode!
- At the following screen, turn on the green robot pressing together Power + up or down.
- Here you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset”.
- And now to start erasing user data, select “yes–delete all user data”.
- And lastly only choose “reboot system now”
- Nice! Your system is cleaned up.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AIGO M718 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AIGO M718 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.