Hard Reset AGM X3 Turbo. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AGM X3 Turbo. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AGM X3 Turbo?
- In order to perform Hard Reset on your AGM X3 Turbo, first thing you have to do is turn off your device holding Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Next, when the screen goes black, hold down Power key and Volume Down key together until you see the logo. Then release Power key and keep holding Volume Down for about 4 seconds.
- After that, the Recovery menu has to appear. There you’ll be able to navigate using Volume Up/Down keys and select options with Power key.
- Now choose Wipe all data/Factory reset option and in the following menu select Yes to confirm your choice.
- Now you only have to wait until your phone restores to Factory settings and then choose Reboot system now to restart the device.
- Well done! In a couple of moments your phone will restart and all data will be cleared from your device.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AGM X3 Turbo Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AGM X3 Turbo device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.