Hard Reset AGM X3. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AGM X3. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AGM X3?
- At first press the Power key for a few seconds to turn off the device.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- When Boot Mode pops up let go of all keys.
- In this menu choose “Recovery”. Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to accept it.
- When Android Robot pops up start holding the Power button.
- While holding down the Power button press the Volume Up once.
- In this mode select “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume Down to navigate and Volume Up to accept it.
- After that choose “yes” and press Volume Up to confirm that.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select “reboot system now” with Volume Up.
- Well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AGM X3 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AGM X3 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.