Hard Reset AGM X2 SE. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AGM X2 SE. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AGM X2 SE?
- Hold down the Power button for a short while to swtich off the device.
- Then start pressing Volume Down and Power keys for a few moments.
- Let go of all buttons when Boot Mode / Recovery menu pops up.
- In Boot Mode scroll down by using Volume Up to select “Recovery” and confirm it with the Volume Down (if you got Boot mode before if not go to next step).
- When Android Robot pops up hold down the Power button and after 2 seconds press the Volume Up to open Recovery Mode.
- Now you should choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume Down to navigate and Volume Up to confirm that.
- In this menu select “yes” and confirm with Volume Up.
- At the end choose “reboot system now” by using Volume Up.
- Good job!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AGM X2 SE Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AGM X2 SE device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.