Hard Reset AGM X1 mini. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AGM X1 mini. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AGM X1 mini?
- At first turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start pushing Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- When Boot Mode pops up let go of all buttons.
- Now choose Recovery by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- If the Andorid Robot image pops up hold down the Power button and click Volume Up once.
- In this mode use Volume buttons to choose “wipe data/factory reset” and click the Power key once.
- After that select “yes” and press the Power button.
- When Recovery Mode appears choose “reboot system now” by using the Power key.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AGM X1 mini Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AGM X1 mini device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.