Hard Reset AGM X1. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AGM X1. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AGM X1?
- At first turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step start pushing Volume Down and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Release all keys when you see any information on the screen and then long press Power button to continue.
- Your phone will be in Recovery Mode. In this menu choose wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Now choose yes to erase all your data from the smartphone and wait until the process is done.
- At the end select reboot system now by using the Power key.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be completed for a couple of seconds.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AGM X1 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AGM X1 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.