Hard Reset AGM Mann S2. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AGM Mann S2. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AGM Mann S2?
- First of all you have to turn on your AGM Mann S2 holding Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Then using Menu key, go to the Application screen and choose the Settings app, using your Navigation case.
- At this point you have to enter the Phone settings and then go to the Restore factory settings menu.
- In the following menu you will be asked to enter the standard password. Try to input 1111, 1122, 1234 to match the code and press Menu key to confirm.
- Brilliant! In a few moments your AGM Mann S2 will be fully restored to Factory settings.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AGM Mann S2 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AGM Mann S2 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.