Hard Reset AGM H1. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AGM H1. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AGM H1?
- Firstly, switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a short while.
- Then start pressing Volume Down and Power keys for a few moments.
- Let go of all keys when Boot Mode / Recovery Mode pops up.
- In this mode choose “Recovery”. Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to confirm that (if you got Recovery Mode before go to next step).
- When the Andorid Robot image appears start pressing the Power button and click Volume Up once to open Recovery Mode.
- Now select “wipe data/factory reset”. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that choose “yes” and press the Power button.
- Finally select “reboot system now” by using the Power key.
- Good job!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AGM H1 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AGM H1 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.