Hard Reset AGM A8 SE. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AGM A8 SE. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AGM A8 SE?
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- After that hold down Volume Down and Power button for a short while.
- Release all buttons when you see Boot Mode / Recovery menu.
- Now choose “Recovery” by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it (if you got Recovery mode before go to next step).
- If the Andorid Robot picture pops up hold down the Power key and click Volume Up once to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Now select “yes” from the menu and click the Power key once.
- At the end choose “reboot system now” with the Power button.
- Well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AGM A8 SE Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AGM A8 SE device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.