Hard Reset AGM A8 Mini. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AGM A8 Mini. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AGM A8 Mini?
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- After that hold down Volume Down and Power buttons together for a short while.
- Release all buttons when Boot Mode / Android Robot appears.
- Now choose “Recovery” by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it (if you got Android Robot before go to next step).
- If the Andorid Robot image appears hold down the Power button and press Volume Up once.
- From Recovery Mode select “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then choose “yes” from the menu and press the Power key once.
- At the end select “reboot system now” with the Power button.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AGM A8 Mini Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AGM A8 Mini device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.