Hard Reset AGM A7. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AGM A7. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AGM A7?
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when you see information about Boot Mode.
- In this mode select Recovery. Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to confirm it.
- When the Andorid Robot image appears start pushing the Power key and click Volume Up once.
- Now select “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then choose “yes” from the menu and click the Power key once.
- Finally select “reboot system now” with the Power button.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few moments.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AGM A7 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AGM A7 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.