Hard Reset AGM A1Q. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AGM A1Q. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AGM A1Q?
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start holding Volume Down and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release all buttons when Boot Mode / Recovery menu in front of you.
- In Boot Mode navigate by using Volume Up key to choose “Recovery” and confirm it with the Volume Down (if you got Boot mode before if not go to next step).
- Now start pressing the Power button and after 2 seconds click the Volume Up key to open Recovery Mode.
- In this menu select “wipe data/factory reset”. Use Volume Down button to scroll down and the Volume Up key to accept it.
- In the next step choose “yes” and press the Volume Up key once.
- At the end select “reboot system now” with the Volume Up rocker.
- Well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AGM A1Q Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AGM A1Q device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.