Hard Reset AERMOO M1. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AERMOO M1. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AERMOO M1?
- To start the process, hold Power key in order to shut off the phone.
- Once the phone is off, hold Power key and Volume Up together till you see Aermoo logo on the screen.
- You should now see Boot mode, from here select “Recovery mode” using the Volume keys to navigate and confirm it with Power key.
- Once you see Recovery mode, scroll down on “Wipe data/factory reset” using Volume keys and once more confirm it with Power key.
- Confirm your decision once more by selecting “Yes” and wait for the device to remove all personal data form the phone.
- Once this is finished you will be greeted by android setup screen. Well done, you have just finished Hard reset.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AERMOO M1 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AERMOO M1 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.