Hard Reset ADVAN Vandroid S5H. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ADVAN Vandroid S5H. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ADVAN Vandroid S5H?
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a while in order to switch off the device.
- In the next step press and hold together the Volume Down and Power button for a few seconds.
- You have to release all keys as soon as the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- From the following choose desired language by using the Volume buttons to naviage and Power key to choose.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select “wipe data/factory reset” and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose “yes” from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option “reboot system now” using Power rocker.
- Well done! The factory reset operation should be completed.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ADVAN Vandroid S5H Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ADVAN Vandroid S5H device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.