Hard Reset ADVAN Vandroid S5E Full View. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ADVAN Vandroid S5E Full View. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ADVAN Vandroid S5E Full View?
- In order to perform Hard reset on ADVAN Vandroid S5E Full View you have to start with turning off your phone.
- When your device is turned off you have to press Power button and Volume up button.
- When ADVAN logo pops up release Power button.
- After a while Recovery mode menu should pop up. Use Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to select.
- From that menu select wipe data/factory reset.
- Now select with Yes.
- Lastly select Reboot system now.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ADVAN Vandroid S5E Full View Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ADVAN Vandroid S5E Full View device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.