Hard Reset ADVAN Vandroid S5E 4G. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ADVAN Vandroid S5E 4G. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ADVAN Vandroid S5E 4G?
- In order to perform Hard Reset, you should turn your ADVAN Vandroid S5E 4G off, by holding Power Key for a couple of seconds.
- After it turns off completely, proceed to the Recovery Mode by holding Power Key + Volume Down for about 5 seconds.
- In Recovery Mode, use Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to select. You have to select option “wipe data/factory reset“.
- Next you have to confirm this operation by selecting “Yes”.
- Wait for data to wipe, and then select option “reboot system now” to exit Recovery Mode.
- Your ADVAN Vandroid S5E 4G will be restarted in a few minutes and that’s it, well done.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ADVAN Vandroid S5E 4G Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ADVAN Vandroid S5E 4G device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.