Hard Reset ADVAN T3C. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ADVAN T3C. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ADVAN T3C?
- On the very beginning, switch off your device by long pressing the Power button.
- Afterwards, hold down the Power and Volume Up buttons together till you see the Android logo image.
- Now you should be in Recovery mode menu, go down by using Volume keys and choose “wipe data/factory reset” by pushing the Power key.
- To accept this operation, scroll down and click “Yes”.
- Wait till the menu will appear again, then go down and choose “reboot system now”.
- Excellent! The hard reset operation had been perfomed successfully! All your personal data has been deleted.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ADVAN T3C Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ADVAN T3C device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.