Hard Reset ADVAN T1L. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ADVAN T1L. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ADVAN T1L?
- Firstly, make sure that your device is switched off, if it is not, just hold down the Power key for about 5-10 seconds.
- Then hold down Power and Volume Up buttons simultaneously, you can release all keys when you will see the Android logo icon.
- Now, when you are in the Recovery Mode menu, you should go down by using Volume buttons and find “wipe data/factory reset“, then click on it by pushing the Power key.
- To confirm the whole operation, you have to scroll down and choose “Yes”.
- When the Recovery mode menu will appear again, you should go down and choose “reboot system now” to end the process.
- Excellent! Now your device is unlocked and has no data on it.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ADVAN T1L Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ADVAN T1L device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.