Hard Reset ADVAN Star Fit S45C. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ADVAN Star Fit S45C. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ADVAN Star Fit S45C?
- Switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start holding Volume Down and Power key for a short while.
- Let go of all buttons when Andorid Robot shows up and press Volume Up once to open Recovery Mode.
- Then use Volume keys to choose “wipe data/factory reset” and press the Power button once.
- After that navigate to “yes” and confirm with the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again select “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
- Success! The hard reset operation will be completed for a couple of seconds.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ADVAN Star Fit S45C Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ADVAN Star Fit S45C device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.