Hard Reset ADVAN S7. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ADVAN S7. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ADVAN S7?
- In case you can’t use any of your tablet’s features and need to perform the Hard Reset operation, first of all, hold the Power button down and select the Power off option to switch it off.
- Then you will have to press the Power button and the Volume Down key until the logo appears, then release the Power button.
- After that, you will have to go to the Wipe data/Factory reset option, using the Volume keys like arrows and the Power key to select.
- Next, you will have to go to the Yes option to confirm your choice.
- Afterward, you’ll need to press the Reboot system now option to perform the restart.
- Great job! You’ve performed the Hard Reset on your ADVAN S7.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ADVAN S7 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ADVAN S7 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.