Hard Reset ADVAN S6 Plus. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ADVAN S6 Plus. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ADVAN S6 Plus?
- You have to switch off the phone to begin the operation. For this, you have to hold the Power button and select the Power off option on the list.
- Next, you will have to press the Power key and the Volume Up key together for a short while until the logo appears on the screen.
- At this point, you’ll see the Recovery Mode. Use the Volume keys to navigate there, and the Power button to select options. This way, you have to choose the Wipe data/Factory Reset option.
- Afterward, you will have to choose the Yes option to confirm.
- To exit, go to the Reboot system now option.
- Super! The Hard Reset operation on ADVAN S6 Plus has successfully performed.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ADVAN S6 Plus Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ADVAN S6 Plus device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.