Hard Reset ADVAN S6 6001. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ADVAN S6 6001. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ADVAN S6 6001?
- To start, turn off the device. You can turn it off by pressing and holding the Power button, then taping the Power Off option on the screen.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up button and the Power button together.
- When the ADVAN logo appears on the screen you can release both buttons.
- Now the Recovery Mode should appear on the screen. Use the Volume Up and Down buttons to scroll through the menu.
- Next, scroll down to Wipe data/Factory data reset and press the Power button to continue.
- Now select Yes and press the Power button to confirm and wait until the process is complete.
- Finally, select the Reboot system now and press the Power button to confirm.
- Outstanding work!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ADVAN S6 6001 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ADVAN S6 6001 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.