Hard Reset ADVAN S5E NXT. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ADVAN S5E NXT. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ADVAN S5E NXT?
- At first switch off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the second step push Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- Let go of all buttons if the ADVAN logo appears.
- Now select wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then choose yes from the menu and click the Power key once.
- At the end choose reboot system now with the Power button.
- Well done! All your personal data was erased from your ADVAN S5E NXT.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ADVAN S5E NXT Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ADVAN S5E NXT device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.