Hard Reset ADVAN S5E 4GS. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ADVAN S5E 4GS. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ADVAN S5E 4GS?
- To begin the entire process, your device has to be switched off. For that, you can hold the Power button and select the Power off option, or remove the battery from inside and put it back.
- Afterward, hold the Power button and the Volume Up key for a short while, until the logo appears on the screen. Then release them.
- At this point, you will have to go down to the Wipe data/Factory reset option, using the Volume Down key for that, and to select it, press the Power key.
- Then you will have to go to the Yes option to confirm your choice.
- At this point, you will have to wait for the end and then press the Reboot system now option to restart.
- Amazing! Now you know how to perform the Hard Reset on your ADVAN S5E 4GS.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ADVAN S5E 4GS Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ADVAN S5E 4GS device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.