Hard Reset ADVAN S5E+. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ADVAN S5E+. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ADVAN S5E+?
- In order to perform Hard Reset on your ADVAN S5E+, you have to turn it off, by holding Power Key for a few seconds.
- After your drvice turns off, hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to enter Recovery Mode.
- After Android icon displays on screen, press Power Key once to proceed to the Recovery Mode.
- In Recovery Mode, you have to select “wipe data/factory reset” option, use Volume Down to navigate and Volume Up to select.
- Next select option “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm whole operation.
- Wait for a few seconds for data to wipe, and then select option “reboot system now” to exit Recovery Mode.
- Your ADVAN S5E+ will be restarted in a few minutes and that’s it, congratulations.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ADVAN S5E+ Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ADVAN S5E+ device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.